Friday, January 2, 2009

34.5wks - Jan 2, 2009

Today’s appt went well. Sanaa is measuring at 5lbs!! Yaay!! Heartbeat is 143bpm. The tech said that her head is down REAL good.. whatever that means. I know that I am not dilated or anything so that’s good to know. My OB says that I’ll be seen twice a week now and TO STOP TAKING THE BABY ASPIRIN AND THE LOVENOX EVERY DAY!! So that’s great.. but still gives me a little uneasiness since the placenta starts to age around now and 35wks. Good thing is that I’ll be seeing her twice a week so she’ll notice any changes in placenta and umbilical function. I am to monitor movement of course which I do all the time. She says that I could deliver now if I wanted to but since I’m doing well.. she would really like to go about 37-38wks. If around that time, I am not sleeping or very uncomfy, she will induce me for a vaginal birth. If any little thing changes or doesn’t seem right.. she will do c/s. She pretty much said that we’ll be fine. The risk of anything going wrong is very low.. but KNOCK ON WOOD… as she and I both did… we’ll keep praying and monitoring closely. DH was with me the whole time. He is so pleased and so very happy.

My next appt is Monday, first thing in the morning and then again next Thursday. Mondays appt they will do the group b strep test I believe. Ummmm what else? OH!!! My pressure and urine were good.. and I weigh 198lbs!!! WOW!!! But not too bad.. cause I was 183 or 184lbs when I got pg.

We were not able to get a 3D pic either. Once again, she is crunched in there and has her hand always close to her face.. and the umbilical cord was in her face as well.. no where around her neck or anything but in her face. oh well.. i'll see her soon i guess.

Continue to pray for us!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Terrero said...

Soooooooo glad things are going sooo good.... soon she's going to be here... it's goes by so fast! Great job on the weight gain... and be careful for the butt swab! ;)